RE: [OT-ish] ISDN - newly installed, but incompatible with my system!

Stuart,

My advice would be to splash out on a vigour 2200x (or 2200 if you really
don't want the extra's) from www.seg.co.uk
This is an ISDN _and_ broadband router so will do you now for ISDN and be a
painless upgrade when you move to ADSL.
Yes I know you can do ICS etc on your W2K, but really for a hassle free
installation, this is the way to go.
Even supports VPN natively.

I have set up vigour to vigour and XP to vigour VPN's for customers with
little or no hassle.

I am nowt to do with seg or draytek I hasten to add, just a satisfied
customer (apart from not being able to get mine to work properly with
BlueYoda , resulting in me returning it and getting an SMC Baricade instead,
but that's another story - really wish I still had my vigour as would solve
my port redirecting problems:()

HTH,

Tony

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com