RE: Fw: Kodak buyers!!!!!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fw: Kodak buyers!!!!!!
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 00:48:43 -0000

Its Official then....

http://www.kodak.co.uk/UK/en/digital/dx3700offerStatement.shtml

"Kodak EasyShare DX3700 Digital Camera Special Offer:

Kodak will offer the Kodak EasyShare DX3700 Digital Camera, along with a
memory card and inkjet paper, at the advertised price of =A3100 + p&p
all of our customers who ordered the camera and accessories recently.=20

The resolution of this matter has been a top priority for Kodak. One of
our company's core principles is our commitment to our customers - even
in difficult situations like this one.=20

As you know, a mistake on our website allowed a number of customers to
order the Kodak EasyShare DX3700 Digital Camera and accessories at an
incorrect price of =A3100. Despite the incorrect listing, Kodak will offer
the camera and accessories at the advertised price of =A3100 + p&p.=20

The customers whose orders have been affected by this situation have
been notified directly of this decision, and they have received
instructions for taking up the offer. Orders will be processed upon
confirmation from the customer, and the cameras and accessories will be
shipped directly.=20

Kodak values its customers. We regret any inconvenience caused by these
exceptional circumstances and we appreciate our customers' continued
patience in allowing this matter to be resolved."

Well flippin 'eck. Power to the people. No-one has yet received the
email but I suppose it will take a few days to sort out.=20

Mind you, unless this is removed from their website after 12 hours as
another mistake!!

Don

that
Kodak
>=20
> > were offering for 100 quid, the 10% off of the next order as a
> > goodwill gesture when they refused to fulfil the order.  I wanted
some
>=20
> > CDs from them so I left it until the last day the offer was valid
> > (today) just incase they changed their minds.
> >
> > I made 3 calls today as each time I called nobody was able to
give
me