Re: URGENT HELP! Win XP/200 Logon

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: URGENT HELP! Win XP/200 Logon
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:19:25 +0000

Does the account you are loggin on to have a roaming user profile?

Check the size of that.... there can be some silly things in roaming
profiles if they're not setup correctly... I've frequently seen user
profiles in the 30-40MB range being copied to/from the workstation at every
single logon/logoff...

Paul G.