RE: Best DECT phones around?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Best DECT phones around?
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:41:43 -0000

    I have one of these and my Caller ID works reliably on both of them (but not on the NTL line due to the different implementation).  It worked at my old house too.
    I would echo someone elses comment however that the user interface is pretty poor and also that the lcd display is not very high contrast and quite small making it difficult to read.

    Kevin