RE: Projector Control

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Projector Control
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:10:06 -0000

Quite a lot of the portable LCD projectors have a serial port to select
source, adjust volume, lamp on/off (often a toggle so you need to keep
track
of the status), blue screen, audio mute, brightness etc. Not many of these
have motorised Zoom and Focus as the mechanics for that put up the cost, it
is often a manual adjustment but once set shouldnt need adjusting.

Look at Sharp, nView, LitePro

Sorry I cant be more specific, I havent ordered any for about 18 months.

Did install a Barco Cine Data grade CRT projector though
......sadly at work, not in my house :-(

Keith