-----Original Message-----
From: Broadfoot, Kieran J
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 3:38 PM

Guys,

I was planning on installing the rio server software on a very old win95
box
I have floating round for this pronto project Ive been working on for you
windows guys.  Seems it doesnt work (according to the docs) on win95.  Is
this true?  Can someone offer some help by throwing the following URLs into
a web browser against their ddar server and send me the output offlist?

http://<servername>:12078/results?source=

http://<servername>:12078/results?artist=

take an artist from this second list and use the following format:

http://<servername>:12078/results?_extended=1&artist=Carole%20King

take the output of this returned web page then choose the tag from a any
track and run this URL changing the final value to that you chose from the
list.

http://<servername:12078/tags/409b

What Im trying to do is see if we can relate artist to album easily without
needing to query the raw databases within the server software (as I do on
the linux version).  If its possible you can have the full functionality
the
current version offers.  alternatively if anyone is interested youll be
left
with JUST the album names.

Thanks
kieran