RE: OT Handhelds

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT Handhelds
  • From: "Graham P. Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:54:14 -0000

To do this with Excel and web pages alone I think you would need to be able to pass command line parameters to Excel (probably with a macro in the workbook) and I'm not sure this can be done. It certainly wasn't possible in earlier versions as I wanted to do this once. However you could do this with a diagram in PowerPoint if that is installed.

Graham