RE: Re[2]: Fw: Relaunch of Autoglide by Silent Gliss

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re[2]: Fw: Relaunch of Autoglide by Silent Gliss
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:57:09 -0000

> TOSSERS!
>
> why don't these people launch products that might actually be
> USEFUL!!! most
> of the houses in this country have bay windows!!
>
> (Rant mode off)

I can understand the frustration there Paul but do *MOST* houses have
bay windows? Most actual *windows* (if you do a count) are simple
straight windows ... Even in a house with bay windows you'll usually
only find one or two of the windows in the house are bays. The
complexity and hence cost to manufacture of a system which is suitable
for bays has to be several times higher than a simple straight rail and
when faced with much higher unit costs *AND* lower possible numbers of
sales it's obvious why they get left out.

I can see why you're p*ssed but at least there's now a reasonably priced
solution still out there which will fit the majority of windows in the
country ... give Silent Gliss the credit for that!

Phil