RE: http://zz9.dnsq.org

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: http://zz9.dnsq.org
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:59:27 -0000

We will supply with DigiGuide a DLL to export to a text file, the layout of
the text file is taken from a template file so this is completely
customisable. This DLL is also open source, you can download it by clicking
the link below. By documenting this system and providing the source for
this
DLL other people can now write their own DLLs to export to other formats,
e.g. for importing into PDA programs.

There is a limit to the number of programmes you can export per channel per
day, the limit is the number of hours in the day you're exporting for
(rounded up) divided by two. Hopefully this will be enough for people's
genuine use but will stop people using this feature to steal the programme
information.

:)

Des