RE: Re: Capturing the delivery man WAS Rio has arrived

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Capturing the delivery man WAS Rio has arrived
  • From: "Michael Mc Aree" <michael.mcaree@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:35:39 -0000

> From: paulgwa [mailto:paulgwa@xxxxxxx]

> How are you collecting the weather info??

OK, the site is just ASP. Create HomeSeer as an object and you can
display any device. The security system shows the last time there ws
movement detected by Comfort. (the comfort response is to send an X10
flag 'ON' and 'OFF'. I will probably record the info in a database at
some point.

The weatherstation software I have been evaluating is by Arne Henriksen.
I am having serious problems getting raingauge to work and have been
advised to add a 100 ohm resistor to each leg of my 1-wire net. I may
get a chance to do that this weekend. Sorry about missing all this rain
we are having now ;-)

A homeseer script pulls the info into homeseer and the heating triggers
based on the outside temperature.

It is all fairly simple stuff but can look great if we get the Fuji pads
:-)

Michael
BELFAST