CAN and 1 wire sensors

Hi, I've been off the list for ages but I'm back now with a few questions
about some project ideas I'm following up...

Does anybody have any experience of CAN? As in http://www.canopen.org/
It sounds quite interesting, since I want to have a network of distributed
analogue sensors that feed back to a digital processor. Hence I'm
considering the Dallas 1 wire system and CAN.

However, I'm struggling to even find out suppliers of CAN analogue to
digital converters, let alone prices.

Any help much appreciated.

Ray Barnett.