Re: UKHA Newsgroup Latest

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: UKHA Newsgroup Latest
  • From: "graham_howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:56:25 -0000

Bloody typical, I have been wanting a news group for years and now
that (fingers crossed) it looks like we might get one, I am working
for a company that blocks newsgroups! The company also seems to be
blocking Outlook Web Access to my home exchange server as I can
access it from other locations but not here. So guess what, I get to
use the shite advert infested Yahoo web interface during the day and
then get home to a mail box with about 200 messages.

Regards

Graham
(not complaining about volume of messages, just the technology)

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Mark Hetherington" <mark.egroups@m...>