RE: Fujitsu Tablets - How to mess with the OS

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fujitsu Tablets - How to mess with the OS
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:38:02 -0000

Here's at ebuyer.com  adapter for CF only £7.
So whenever you need to transfer something over, you can use CF. Smart media prices are similar and it's easier and bigger then floppy.
Just wonder if you can make it bootable instead of floppy. So you boot from it and ghost over network.
How many PCMCIA slots this thing have?

Adapter PCMCIA for Compact Flash Memory

QuickFind code:
07638
Mfr part #:
RCF-A
Price (each):  £6.18  (£7.27 inc VAT)
Availability:  5 in stock

Price Breaks:
 Qty: 5-9  Qty: 10-19  Qty: 20-49  Qty: 50-199  Qty: 200+
 £6.08  £6.03  £5.97  £5.92  £5.87
 £7.15 (inc VAT)  £7.09 (inc VAT)  £7.02 (inc VAT)  £6.96 (inc VAT)  £6.90 (inc VAT)
Product Overview:
(0) Related products: