RE: Fujitsu Tablets - How to mess with the OS

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fujitsu Tablets - How to mess with the OS
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:38:25 -0000

I would usually physically pull the drive out of the unit and hook it up
to a normal PC ... Use that to transfer the image on and off the 2.5"
drive. Once installed use a CF card in the PCMCIA slot which would show
up as a standard IDE drive to transfer over any driver files that you
might need. (Or Activesync from the laptop.)

Phil

You
> then only
> > need to boot the Fujitsu and tell it to connect to the ghost
server
> > (dont ask me how to do this) and the server will place an
> image on the
> > tablets HD.
> >
> > 0.02p worth of input
> >
> > Stuart
> >

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=>
153641.1824646.3335993.1261774/D=egr
> > oupmai
> > l/S=1705041992:HM/A=919274/rand=401520064>

> FREE CreditCheck Monitoring Service trial
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA>
/IBOolB/TM