Re: Payments and Risk-Taking

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Payments and Risk-Taking
  • From: "graham_howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:59:59 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@v...>
wrote:

> It's a good thought there Mark ...
>
> ... Arranging the group buys is not an easy task and after seeing
what
> Graham went through last year with the DDARs then it's one that I
have
> to say that I would not wish to ever take on. If nothing else the
> earbashing for all the boxes lying about that he must have got from
Orla
> has to have been unbearable!
>
> Phil

The DDAR units were delivered, packaged and sent out during Orla's
three week trip to Ireland with the kids. Fortunately she never saw
the 60 units stacked in the lounge and the packaging strewn all over
the house. Unfortuantely she took the digital camera with her, so I
never got a picture of 60 DDARs stacked on top of each other as I was
testing them!

Graham (still trying to decide if he can justify one of these units
with 5 ePODs and 6 Laptops in the house already)