RE: Payments and Risk-Taking

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Payments and Risk-Taking
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:36:53 -0000

Mick,

So in general you agree, then? ;-)
=20
Seriously - in general I think that the organiser should keep the money
as well (including a 10% contingency) - however, I'm aware that some
members of this group (you know who you are) have historically been very
reluctant to accept a profit or anything that looks like payment for
their time!!!! As such, I was suggesting that the organiser had free
rein on what they did, but that a "bar float out of a
contingency" might
be a nice alternative to a "at cost, but we all buy you a drink".
=20
Regards,

Mark Harrison=20
Head of Systems, eKingfisher=20

****=20
Kingfisher plc=20
Registered Office: North West House, 119 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5PX

Registered in England, Number 1664812=20

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed
and=20
may contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary,
any=20
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the

official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail in
error,=20
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
message=20
>from
disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your
co-operation.=20
****=20
=20=20