RE: Rackmount Servers for HA

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Rackmount Servers for HA
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:16:02 +0000

>lol
>
>Paul it wasn't meant as a hint I assumed your mate had decided not to
sell
>or something....if he does still want to then I am still interested.

Well, it took me a while, but I *did* send him the smartstart CD's a few
weeks ago, but I've not actually spoken to him since!

>Oh on the timer kits.....do you want me to whack a cheque in the post
or
>shall I hold on until you are back on the beer? I am in no rush for the
>kits
>so happy to wait.

I'm easy, but to be honest, it's going to be about 3 months before I'm off
the wagon, & I reckon SWMBO would prefer to get them moved before
then...

You can send me a cheque (you have the address still?)
or you can NOCHEX to paul_gordon@xxxxxxx
or you can bank TX to 40-47-87 51780891

The choice is yours!

Cheers mate.