OT - Eclipse ADSL referrer wanted

  • To: "Ukha_D" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OT - Eclipse ADSL referrer wanted
  • From: "James Hoye" <james.hoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:49:43 -0000

Just about to sign up with Eclipse's wires only ADSL 500 LITE service and
was wondering if anyone out there wants to refer me...?

First reply in my inbox (not to list) gets their name on my order form.
Don't know if it's worth anything to anyone but...

As Ian Lowe rightly pointed out, it's my DUTY as a UKHA member to take this
service as it's now available.  Here's hoping that you all get the
opportunity very soon.

James H