Re: ukha_d payments

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: ukha_d payments
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:44:13 +0000

I plan to limit my exposure by moving the dosh into my bank account every
time it reaches a ceiling amount. (I'll probably set that at about £30) -
as
it costs 99p to move the money into my bank A/C, I don't want to be doing
it
too often, but like you say, you don't want to be left hugely out of pocket
if they do disappear... £30 I could live with, - that's no more or less
than
a half-decent night in the pub...

Paul G.