Re: Cheap 10.4" pen tablet

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Cheap 10.4" pen tablet
  • From: "geraintuk" <geraintwilliams_uk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:14:31 -0000

I'm in just off the M56 near Chester :)

Only one thing to add though.
Has the stock level been checked yet ? By my reckoning (looking at
the registrations on Gareths site) the quantity is getting quite
high, closer to 100 than it is to 50.

Have they actually got 100 Excellent condition units in stock ?

If mutliple people are dealing with the drops, who are we going to
pay ? Single payment, but 4 drop locations or different payments.

All getting confusing now :)
Oh the joys of a bargain being found !

Regards
Geraint.