RE: Which mainboard?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Which mainboard?
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:03:36 -0000

Once I get round to it, I'll post a list here:

Items will include:

ASUS P3V4X mobo
Intel PIII 600E (its is actually a 100 Mhz FSB processor, but I run it
at 140MHz giving 840MHz)
Aftermarket high performance cooling fan
2 x 128Mb VCM 133MHz CAS 2 RAM (VCM is like SDRAM but with a small cache
on each stick to improve read performance)

17" Iyama Vision Master monitor (1280x1024x75Hz) with built in
speakers
(Stuart has first dibs on this providing he can find some way of
collecting it)

Tim.