RE: OT: Firewall

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Firewall
  • From: "Ian Willoughby" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:54:54 -0000

Hi ya Paul,

The ASUS has built in functionality to enable a Netmeeting PROXY on it,
thi=
s is quite cool as any of my PC's can use netmeeting (one at a time to
exte=
rnal) but it deals with it. If you don't have a H.323 proxy then your only
=
option is to give your Netmeeting PC a static IP address and forward the
re=
levent ports (I can look these up if you want).

Regards
Ian