Re: KVM extenders

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: KVM extenders
  • From: "nikkasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:28:45 -0000

Yes, that will be in place anyway. PC Anywhere or similar, but
sometimes you really need KVM, because server doesn't start, or PC
Anywhere cannot start, and carring over monitor, keyboard and mouse
and plugging them is a bit of a hassle. Also, I need to take server
out of rack to plug the things in, and rack is basically mini cabinet
sitting on the floor of the utility room (which is, in fact cupboart
with clothes). So even if I move KVM over, I have to sit on the floor
in the corridor to work, which is fine for a few minutes, but not for
a serious work.
Cheers,
Nik

--- In ukha_d@y..., "PatrickLidstone" <patrickl@t...>