RE: Cheap 10.4" pen tablet - Reply from Company

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Cheap 10.4" pen tablet - Reply from Company
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:01:10 -0000

Ian,

Can you mail him back and see if we can do a bulk order to a centralised
shipping address with various cards, or with various cards and shipping
under the guise of a bulk buy.

If we have to ship to one destination I may have a solution but I'm
afraid I simply cannot bankroll the amount of tablets that would be
required. Just so long as HM Customs and Excise do not decide to shaft
me on the spot of course, but I may be able to handle that!

K.

for
these

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/