Re: Cheap 10.4" pen tablet

>   > FYI: I don't think these things have pens.
>   > Looking on Ebay most of them don't. I'll email the guy again to
check.

>   The pens are important - they have batteries in to bake them work -
AAAA
>   size.
>
>   I am not sure about other models but I am pretty certain the 510
does
not
> need a battery driven pen as I read you can even use your fingernail
> drive it.

Really?  I assumed it was the same as my Stylistics 1000 (which is a
similar
spec, but with a b/w screen and Intel processor).  Sorry, my bad.  If it's
true touchscreen, then a Palm stylus should do fine.

Andy
--
PC-Based Multimedia System
http://www.andylaurence.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/pcbmms