Re: Replacement mailing list WAS Re: F*ck*ng Powerhouse shitbags...

> > Hmmm. Only took 16 days to arrive. Yahoo must be improving ;-)
>
> In the past, a bunch of people have offered to set up an alternate
mailing
> list, and others ahve protested on the grounds of liking all the yahoo
web
> interface cobblers (you may already be detecting slight bias ;).
>
> Surely it is possible for us to have both, with crossposting between
the
two?

> That way, people who like the yahoo web interface cobblers can
subscribe
> yahoo, and people who prefer timely emails unencumbered by kilobytes
of
yahoo
> shite can subscribe to the private list.

I Mailed yahoo about all the shite they add to postings and the nusance of
the the ads on the website, this is there reply.

inserted within group messages.

Groups is committed to offering you a high-quality, easy group
service. As a business, we have two choices in paying for this
service: one, charge members for its use, or two, include targeted
text and HTML banner advertisements within messages sent to group
members. Groups members have shown an overwhelming preference for a
free, ad-supported service...and that's what we've provided.

We are always looking for ways to improve Yahoo! Groups, and we will
be sure to keep your questions in mind as we continue to make
improvements to our service.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Shower o *hite  :(

Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcarbob.com

The internet has had no effect on my life wwwhatsoever.com

I am Dyslexia of Borg            Your ass will be
laminated..................Sorry Mark, couldnt resist :O)

---

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx