RE: iPAQ Pocket PC 2002 software upgrade wanted

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: iPAQ Pocket PC 2002 software upgrade wanted
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:22:58 -0000

Long term members of this list will know my views on software piracy – however in this case I’m prepared to make an exception.

I get the impression that the offer was pulled without notice (there was no mention originally that it was time limited) because it was proving difficult to fulfil all the orders they received.

I’ve already copied the CD once, and I’m happy to do it again, if anyone wants it!

I might even be persuaded to upload it to my web space for a limited time.

Tim