Re: Go Digital Item on Home Automation

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Go Digital Item on Home Automation
  • From: "andy_powell_is" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:10:27 -0000

Grrrrrrrr - thanks very much :)....

If the BBC site wasn't so shite and cluttered I may well have found
it..... but thanks....

Andy

--- In ukha_d@y..., "James, Daniel" <daniel.james@e...>
wrote:
> I love digiguide:
>

>   <http://www.mydigiguide.com/dgx/mydg/i/arr.gif>
 <javascript:DF(>
Go
> Digital  (Technology)
>
> Starting: 20:05 on Tuesday 22nd January. Duration: 25 minutes
> Showing on
> <http://www.mydigiguide.com/dgx/wbl.dll?
h=1&a=2&dt=3c4dc5ec&Ch=549#P65874>
> BBC World Service Radio.
>  <http://www.digiguide.com/cgi-bin/pr.exe?c=549&g=40&p=73330&n=Go%
20Digital>
> [find out more on this programme from the DigiGuide Library]
>

>   <http://www.mydigiguide.com/dgx/mydg/i/arr.gif>
 <javascript:DF(>
Go
> Digital  (Technology)
>
> Starting: 02:05 on Wednesday 23rd January. Duration: 25 minutes
> Showing on
> <http://www.mydigiguide.com/dgx/wbl.dll?
h=1&a=2&dt=3c4e1a4c&Ch=549#P65890>
> BBC World Service Radio.
>  <http://www.digiguide.com/cgi-bin/pr.exe?c=549&g=40&p=73330&n=Go%
20Digital>
> [find out more on this programme from the DigiGuide Library]
>

>   <http://www.mydigiguide.com/dgx/mydg/i/arr.gif>
 <javascript:DF(>
Go
> Digital  (Technology)
>
> Starting: 15:05 on Wednesday 23rd January. Duration: 25 minutes
> Showing on
> <http://www.mydigiguide.com/dgx/wbl.dll?
h=1&a=2&dt=3c4ed11c&Ch=549#P65927>

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx