RE: Lets Automate gone awol? And X-10 screen control switch (SW10G)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Lets Automate gone awol? And X-10 screen control switch (SW10G)
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:34:09 -0000

I have one of those switches ...

.... The operation of the switch is such that when you "teach" it
the
times it actually sets the same values for the "up" and
"down" - plus
the times that it "learns" are not exact ... Only to a couple of
seconds.

When you teach it the times then teach it the down time plus about 5
seconds and use the limit switches on the screen to control the drop ...
The additional five seconds are to allow to the extra time that it takes
the screen to travel up than it takes to drop down (on my screen this is
about a 1 second difference).

If you need any further help then drop me an email off list and I'll
give you my phone number.

Phil

by simply activating
> the screen in each direction with the house code set to "*".
In