RE: [OT] Kodak Update

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Kodak Update
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:06:15 -0000

I had an interview with my local TS. They are still considering action and wanted to know if I’d be a witness if they decided to proceed. Apparently, Kodak have supplied proof that the offer was only live for 12 hours on their web site and are making out that any orders placed after that time were placed via dubious means ie bookmarks and or site redirection. Absolute b*ll*cks of course. My local TS have requested written sight of the evidence from Herts TS who are the local TS to Kodak UK Head Office before proceeding

As far as small claims are concerned I’ve been advised to hang on to see how it pans out.

Cheers

Don