OT: FS: ePOD

  • To: "UKHA List (E-mail)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OT: FS: ePOD
  • From: "Graham P. Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:36:41 -0000

I want to get an iPAQ, but due to complete lack of funds I can not
purchase one at the moment. So I thought I would sell an ePOD to try to
raise the cash. Before I put it on ebay, is there anyone here who would
be interested? Action have a COMPAQ IPAQ H3850 in clearance for 320 quid
plus VAT, so that is my target price.

For those of you that aren't aware, I imported several ePODs a year ago
and have since developed an enhanced version of the ePOD hack. The ePOD
I am selling has this hack on it which includes both ie3 and ie4,
registry edit access following hard rest, UK region settings and a few
other tweaks. It has also been set up for use with Orinoco Silver
wireless cards and normal NE2000 wired cards.

It is in perfect condition but does not come with original packaging (I
used that to send out some of the DDARs last year).

If you have any other questions then please ask. I will consider a
trade, but would want an iPAQ that has the 2002 software on it and if it
second hand then would probably want the card sleeve or other
accessories as well.

If you think I am asking too much then please make an alternative offer,
but don't be upset if I decide not to sell if I think all offers are too
low.

Regards

Graham