Re: 12v light transformers and X10

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: 12v light transformers and X10
  • From: "marty55_99" <m1234@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:32:56 -0000

Steve,

Have a look at the site below, I can get theses fittings quite
quickly & they also sell good quality electronic transformers of
which I have approx 20 of all running off LD11 X10 dimmers with no
problems.

http://www.aurora.eu.com/previous_site/home/home.htm

I'll get a costing for you on the AU-DLL204 downlight if you want.

Thanks

Martin
Ford & Sons (Sidmouth) Ltd

--- In ukha_d@y..., Steve Cooper <cooper.steve@n...> wrote:
> Does anyone know of any 12v lighting transformer that don't
interfere with X10.  Alternatively a source for 240v halogen swivel
ceiling downlights simialr to these

> http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/QLSS50B.html
>
> They are going to be used as picture lights so the normal ball
fitting type won't give enough of an angle.