From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 3:18 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Rio Receivers at Tiger

Sorry - should have added:

If you call them on 00-1-305-415-2205, press the "I know the extension
number I want" option, and dial "5862". This will put you
through to the
very helpful Scott, who has sorted my order out for me ;-)

You should also ask them to quote "UK Duty Code: 8520909090" on
the
packaging in order to speed up the processing of import duty.

Mark Harrison
Head of Systems, eKingfisher

****
Kingfisher plc
Registered Office: North West House, 119 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5PX
Registered in England, Number 1664812

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed
and
may contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary,
any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail in
error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
message
>from
disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your
co-operation.
****