From: Vince [mailto:vince@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 January 2002 10:38
To: Mark McCall
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: NEWS - BT HomeNet

But what's wrong with this picture?

http://www.bt.com/digitalhome/dh_info.jsp?parentcat=dh_Understanding&childca
t=dh_Telephone

Vince

16 Jan 2002, 10:31:54, you wrote:
Mark> BT HomeNet
Mark> 16 January 2002
Mark> Submitted By: Mark McCall

Mark>  Thanks to Scott Crowther for this one...

Mark> "The way we use our homes is changing. Inside the front door,
we are
Mark> surrounded by ever more electronic appliances - PCs, modems, TVs,
video
Mark> recorders, set-top boxes, telephones and so on. But wouldn't it be
great if
Mark> we could all use the appliances we wanted, when we wanted,
anywhere in
the
Mark> house?

Mark> BT can help you do this, connecting your home completely and
helping
you
Mark> make your home fit around you, not the other way around.

Mark> At the heart of our vision for the Digital Home is BT HomeNet - a
home
Mark> network that lets you choose how you distribute and access
telephone,
Mark> computing and entertainment services around the house. No longer
are
you
Mark> restricted to getting online where your Internet connection is,
watching a
Mark> video where your video recorder is or listening to a CD where your
hi-fi is.
Mark> Instead, BT's home network gives you the freedom to put those
services
Mark> anywhere you want them.

Mark> But that's merely the beginning. BT's home network will ensure
your
home is
Mark> ready for the future, allowing you to add home security systems,
control
Mark> your home while at work and much more..."

Mark> http://www.bt.com/digitalhome/dh_info.jsp

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx