DDAR Wireless

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: DDAR Wireless
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:56:40 -0000

Has anyone tried using there DDAR's wireless ?

I was thinking of connecting one Ethernet to wireless converters :-

http://www.orinocowireless.com/template.html?section=m57&page=125&envelo
pe=93

To my wireless infrastructure WAP11

Any comments ?

I am a little worried about bandwidth, I have had some small problems
streaming wireless mp3's (High bit rate) to the ipaq with a silver card
in the back, quality is very good with the earpiece but MS media player
skips a bit. I assume its either bandwidth or that the ipaq is not quick
enough (or has too small a buffer)

John