RE: Phantom X10 PIR Commands ?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Phantom X10 PIR Commands ?
  • From: "Paul Wootton" <paulw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:47:43 -0000

How about just ignoring B3 and just using B2?   You can stop B3 logging by ticking 'No X10 logging' in the 'Device Properties' window (in Homeseer),    You do lose 50% of your device codes for that house code(codes).

In my Homeseer setup, for example, I have a 'hall motion' event that triggers when

AND Device: Variable Daytime is OFF
AND Device: Variable House is occupied is ON Everyday

where the Daytime variable is set off about 15 minutes before sunset, and set on about 15 minutes after;
the 'House is Occupied' variable stops the cat's turning on lights by charging around like looneys when I'm out.

-- Paul --