RE: Kodak - Radio Interview MP3 file

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Kodak - Radio Interview MP3 file
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:41:55 -0000

Then the page from which I ordered
"http://www.kodak.com/GB/en/corp/store/catalog/Product.jhtml?PRODID=20869&CA
TID=7354&_loopback=1" was not only hosted on another site, but is
still
being hosted on another site?  I don't think so, seeing as Kodak are
_still_
hosting the page and have revised the price upwards to ?329 suggesting
further that the page _was_ and _is_ a valid Kodak page.

Regards,

Jon
http://www.whiten.co.uk/