Re: F*ck off big PC Cases...

Title: Message
Found these in UK...

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 2:09 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] F*ck off big PC Cases...

OK ... lets try again.

I know that a few of you are looking for ruddy great big PC cases to build servers in ... well Scan have got a huge mutha on their today only page for £69 (plus their usual delivery and VAT) with a 300w PSU, provision for a second PSU, 10 x 5.25" external bays and 4 x internal 3.5" bays! Of course for that size and price you can't expect everything and for those pedantic micks out there I would have to admit that the unit does not come with 19" rack mounting ears however I'm sure that anyone who is desperate enough to want one of these things in a 19" rack could come up with some way of mounting it even if it's only standing it at the base of the rack without declaring the bloody obvious that it doesn't fit in a 19" rack.

Phil

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

For more information: http://www..automatedhome.co.uk