RE: Media PC

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Media PC
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:32:33 -0000

Ken Watt and myself saw this unit being used up in Glasgow a few months
ago at a "boys day out" that we went to up there ...

.... I think Ken would agree that it was ... Well .. Pants!

Admittedly the room was almost unbearably hot but it was the only piece
of kit there that was suffering due to heat problems.

Want to add anything Ken?

Phil

http://www.homecinemachoice.com/articles/techarticles/200105_Kryton/2001
05_k