cat5 modules - cheap!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: cat5 modules - cheap!
  • From: "wajcn50" <john.nye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:16:03 -0000

Hi,
Another lurker sticks his head up!=20
Before I joined the group I knew nothing about HA, but have been=20
listening and learning (still know not a lot but my enthusiasm has=20
been well and truly fired!) and thanks to the combined wisdom of the=20
group I have a better idea of what I want to do (but still lots of=20
questions to follow!). Have been able to take advantage of some of=20
the many good deals that the group has come up with (mind you still=20
waiting for my DDAR from Insight!) and currently stockpiling lots of=20
goodies (x10 bits; security cameras etc.) that we can use in our new=20=20
house (much to the dismay of SHMBO who has yet to see any benefits!).

Recently came across what seems a good source for cat5 modules and=20
faceplates (via an auction I won on ebay). http://www.datalink-
cabling.com.  Web site is a waste of time but if you contact them by=20
phone/email they can supply 2 cat5 modules and a faceplate for =A33.99=20
plus VAT. They seem to be the same as those that are on  screwfix but=20
a fair bit cheaper. Hope it is of help to someone (I have no=20
connection with the site - but I like a good deal!)

John Nye