Re: FW: Buttons.

Klaus,

I konw it's not ibutton stuff but you might also want to take a look at:

http://www.coastsys.demon.co.uk/summary_12b.htm

I (literally) was looking at this site when your message was forwared by
Ma=
rk... The
bit that you may find of interest is:

<quote>

Alarm Systems =96 use to activate / de-activate alarms =96 improved
securit=
y, no danger of pin-codes being =91watched=92. Unit tagging =96 embed a
Tin=
yTag into identical items and then differentiate them later.=20

</quote>

Hope this is of some use,

Andy

ve especially for HA using X10 and many people are putting together bits
an=
d pieces that may be of use..