Re: Audio Around The House

http://www.livingcontrol.com/lcprods.htm

Have just what your looking for...its not cheap though.

I was looking into the possibilities of having one installed myself
There are no prices on the web site, so i emailed em... £4000 for a basic
install !

Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcarbob.com

The release of Windows 2000 has been put back to the first quarter of 1901

we work for a company that has global reach yet can't scratch it's own arse
> > What I mean Alan is a system whereby it can be added to as you go
along,
> > without or with very little soldering or knowledge of
electronics. This
> > appears to be the problem I have, for example...
> >
> > I would like a small LCD panel in the bathroom, hooked to a small
amp
> > that can stream music off the server when SWMBO is taking a bath.
At a
> > later date I may want to add much the same to the kitchen, the
kid's
> > room or my bedroom but not all at once IYSWIM. Personally I don't
care
> > how it's done, I just don't want to have to sit and cobble
together bits
> > and pieces to do it, the ideal thing would be a DDAR set into the
wall
> > or something like that, but one, it's not built for it and, two,
it
> > would not be the prettiest of solutions IMO.

---