RE: Voice modem with UK CID

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Voice modem with UK CID
  • From: "John Hill" <homeauto@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 17:17:34 -0000

Nigel,
I've been using HSP for a while now with a couple of cheapy PCI modems from
Simply computers.
These were mentioned by someone here a fair while back now,
Try searching for MD0206 or MD0219, there both around £20 but no good
for BT
style CID...but they do work fine otherwise
For CID it's the Meteor, and Vince's perl script combined with others from
the HS boards.

John