RE: Wireless LAN question - update

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Wireless LAN question - update
  • From: "Justin" <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:12:14 -0000

Title: Message
I can confirm that the latest firmware update 1.4h3 does indeed fix the 'sleepy WAP' issue. :-)
Others, preferring to stick with the older firmware (so as not to lose the SNMP config ability, I suppose), have found that pinging the access point every 10 mins or so also gets around the sleep problem.

I am waiting to hear back from Linksys about a fix for the SNMP issue.

Justin.