Location of Sky+ box in HA System

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Location of Sky+ box in HA System
  • From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:19:32 -0000

So within the extreme frustration and stress that is known as a
house move, I'm getting nearer to a completion date (..and I know,
not as bad as building it yourself!). One of my planning tasks is to
arrange for my Sky+ box (Christmas pressie) to be fitted. Now, as I
want whole-house video, audio and anything else you can think of,
the question of where to site the box arises.

Is there any reason not to put it in node zero as I will have IR
distribution and Video via Kat5 (hopefully)?

Anyone know of a good satelite installer in the
Oxfordshire/Wiltshire area, or can point me to a web site / group
etc? I'm keen to avoid the poor quality install that I've had in the
past.

Thanks,

Paul.