RE: AM12U and Low Energy Bulbs

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: AM12U and Low Energy Bulbs
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:59:58 -0000

Brian Reynolds and myself looked at this with Brian doing the surgery. The
essence of this was that the diagrams we had were for the US model units
and
bore little resemblance to the ones we had. Neither of us felt like tracing
the unit and producing a circuit diagram to find the current sense section.

We gave up. As far as I know Brian took it no further

Ian B