-----Original Message-----
From: steve.crick@xxxxxxx [mailto:steve.crick@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 January 2002 14:33
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: [ukha_d] CM12U software

On topic!

I have the house controlled quite happily using Homeseer with a CM12U; and
as I bought a spare CM12U when Homebase were doing the clearout, I figured I
should put it to use somewhere.

So the question is; is there any Windows software that I can run on my
normal game/internet PC (as opposed to my HA PC under the stairs) that can
simply be configured with a layout containing named buttons (eg, bedroom
lights on, Garden off etc.. like I have on my pronto) that will then send
X10 commands using the spare CM12U?

I know I _could_ use the supplied software for this, but I was after
something much simpler as all of the clever stuff is handled by HomeSeer.

Neither PC's have eithernet, so the CM12U is the only way they could talk to
each other. The Homerseer web interface would be nice, but I would need to
chisel CAT5 into the wall, which is not going to happen!

Thanks - Steve

This message is confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s) only and remains the property of
Exchange FS Group plc. You should not disclose its contents
to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient
please notify the sender named above immediately.

Registered Office: Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham,
Surrey, KT11 1TE. Registered in England No. 2596452