Re: Homevision plug in for HomeSeer

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Homevision plug in for HomeSeer
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 17:35:37 +0000

Plus (I guess) things like:

Unlimited space for programming
Choice of programming language
Text-to-speech output
Multimedia interface (WAV/MP3 output etc.)
internet access
email access (and therefore SMS access)

I don't have a HV, so I may be talking crap here, (as usual!) - I don't
what
features the HV software provides, but from a purely hardware perspective
the HV unit doesn't have any of the above does it?, so if the HV software
is
purely for creating the schedule which is then uploaded to HV which then
runs standalone....

I'll shut up now before I embarrass myself....

Paul G.

>From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Homevision plug in for HomeSeer
>Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:27:03 -0000
>
>IF the webserver integrates then it's much more mature than the HV one
for
>starters Mark
>
>M.

Paul G.