From: edwards_sj [mailto:edwards_sj@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 January 2002 15:01
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] OT: someone offered me a CDRW Drive on #UKHA

I was chatting on the IRC channel the other day and someone mentioned
that they had a cdrw drive going cheap.

My last "Bargain" was DOA so I would be interested in it now...

If it's still available can you drop me a line off-list.

Cheers

Steve

PS. I want it to back up my HA stuff (creeping back on topic)

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx