[OT] OT Chat.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [OT] OT Chat.
  • From: "Justin" <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:53:48 -0000

For those that didn't see it, have forgotten what it said, or chose to
ignore it, the following is the description for the ukha_d Yahoo Group:

'This list is for the UK Home Automation Die Hards! This can be quite a
busy
list at times (record is around 100 messages per day!) but is full of
interesting debate and info on HA and related topics (MP3, Home Cinema,
DIY,
General Computer Stuff etc).   We pride ourselves on having one of the
friendliest, most helpful lists around.   You won't get abuse for asking a
"newbie" question and there aren't ANY flame wars here unlike
certain
newsgroups.   If the message volume is too high for you, you can still
subscribe and have a digest email sent once a day or even turn off email
all
together and just read the articles you're interested in on the web.   If
you're in the HA industry or have more than a casual interest in HA then
subscribe to this list now!'

If anyone has trouble understanding all or part of the description above,
I'm sure someone on the group can assist.

Regards,
Justin.

Every day I buy a BLT baguette from my local sandwich shop. It's weird, but
they put tomatoes in the baguettes and some days they put *loads* of tomato
in. I don't really like tomatoes so I remove them.
Yesterday, I decided to complain, as I don't understand why there are
tomatoes in my baguette and I'm fed up with it. I was told that the
labelling does mention the fact that there are tomatoes involved and the
majority of their customers liked them just the way they were (they had
done
a survey a little while ago). Well, *I* don't like them that way, so I
asked
if they could refrain from using tomatoes in the future.
This morning, I visited the sandwich shop and, sod me, they *still* had
tomatoes in the BLT baguettes! Maybe I should try another shop or maybe I
should just put up with it!